Simon Bucknall - Public Speaking Expert
An international, award-winning speaker, coach and facilitator, Simon helps leaders to be more inspiring as speakers.
Simon Bucknall, Opening Speaker at TEDxLondon, Beyond Borders - July 2018
'Why Public Speaking Should be Taught in Schools'
His career began in executive headhunting with Russell Reynolds Associates, before working in the House of Commons for a senior Parliamentarian. Later, he ran the successful campaign to elect England's youngest Member of Parliament at the 2005 General Election.
He has been interviewed on BBC World News, BBC London radio and Channel 5 News in the UK, as well as for The Huffington Post, print and broadcast media around the world.
Simon holds degrees from Oxford University and the London School of Oriental & African Studies. He is an Adjunct Faculty Member at Oxford University's Blavatnik School of Government and a Visiting Fellow in Professional Skills at Cambridge University's Department of Engineering.
He is an Ambassador for the children's communication charity, I CAN.
Clients include General Electric, DPD, the Royal Academy of Engineering, London Business School, HgCapital and Laing O'Rourke
Contact Simon: +44 (0)7834 083500 or complete our ENQUIRY FORM
Simon speaking at the Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre, September 2017
Simon draws on years of experience helping tens of thousands of professionals from more than 100 countries to achieve greater impact and has inspired audiences and/or coached individuals within 24 countries: Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malta, the Netherlands, Pakistan, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, and across the United Kingdom.
How Clients Benefit
Clients benefit from Simon's ability to bring a unique blend of communications expertise into 'the training room', as the only speaker to win national awards from all three of the following:
- Toastmasters International (Twice winner of UK & Ireland 2006 & 2007)
- Toastmasters International (Placed Second in World Finals 2017, from 30,000+ Speakers)
- Junior Chamber International (European Champion 2008)
- The Professional Speaking Association (The 2009 'Speaker Factor')
Toastmasters International also recognised Simon as the No.1 Public Speaking Evaluator in the UK & Ireland in 2009 and again in 2014.
- TEDxLondon Speaker 2018
- Finalist World Championship of Public Speaking 2017
- Degrees from Oxford University and the London School of Oriental & African Studies
- Past President for the London Junior Chamber of Commerce (JCI)
- Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA)
- Fellow of the Royal Society for the Arts, Manufacturing and Commerce (RSA)
- Visiting Fellow in Professional Skills at the New College of the Humanities (NCH)
- Visiting Fellow in Professional Skills at the Laing O'Rourke Centre, University of Cambridge
- Adjunct Faculty Member at Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford
- Awarded the Freedom of the City of London
- Author: FREE eBook: Are YOU making any of these critical mistakes?
- Author: The Best Man Speaker - The Definitive Guide - a 5 star best seller on Amazon
- Author: The Groom Speaker - The Definitive Guide to the Wedding Groom Speech
- Founder: High Impact Speaking - The Executive's Online System
is a comprehensive Public Speaking Programme for busy executives and anyone who needs to improve their skills...
"Working through this video program has made a huge difference to my speaking. After my conference presentation, I had so many executives telling me, 'I want you to come and work for my organization'. It just goes to show the power of impactful speech... I can't count how many people told me my presentation was THE best."
Senior Brand Manager for a global consumer products business
For Further Information Contact Simon | +44 (0)7834 083500 or complete ENQUIRY FORM