Simon Bucknall - Public Speaking Expert
Simon Bucknall is an international award-winning speaker, coach and facilitator, helping ambitious leaders and professionals to achieve greater impact through the spoken word
Simon Bucknall delivering opening speech at TEDx London, Beyond Borders, Royal Festival Hall, Southbank, London - July 2018
In 2017, Simon represented Europe in the Final of the World Championship of Public Speaking in Vancouver, Canada, placing 2nd out of 30,000+ competing speakers worldwide.
Since turning full-time as a public speaking expert in 2008, Simon has helped thousands of people from all walks of life across the globe.
Clients include General Electric, DPD, HgCapital, Oxford University's Said Business School, Cambridge University's Laing O'Rourke Centre for Construction Engineering & Technology, the Royal Academy of Engineering and London Business School.
Simon's career began in executive headhunting with Russell Reynolds Associates. He has also worked in corporate brand strategy consulting and in the House of Commons as Head of Office for a senior Parliamentarian.
Simon Bucknall delivering high impact opening keynote at IGD Leading Edge Annual Conference, Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Westminster, London - September 2017
He has featured as a public speaking expert on BBC World News, BBC London radio and Channel 5 News in the UK, in The Huffington Post as well as on broadcast media around the world.
BBC World News interviews Executive Speech Coach, Simon Bucknall - March 2016
Simon holds degrees from Oxford University and the London School of Oriental & African Studies. He is an Adjunct Faculty Member at the Oxford University Blavatnik School of Government and a Visiting Fellow in Professional Skills at Cambridge University's Department of Engineering.
In 2013, he was awarded the Freedom of the City of London.
Simon Bucknall addresses audiences internationally
He has inspired audiences and/or coached individuals in 23 countries: Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malta, the Netherlands, Pakistan, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, and across the United Kingdom.
Simon draws on years of experience helping tens of thousands of professionals from more than 100 countries to achieve greater impact when it counts!
How Clients Benefit
Clients benefit from Simon's ability to bring a unique blend of communications expertise into 'the training room', as the only speaker to win national awards from all three of the following:
- Toastmasters International (Twice winner of UK & Ireland 2006 & 2007)
- Toastmasters International (Placed Second in World Finals 2017, from 30,000+ Speakers)
- Junior Chamber International (European Champion 2008)
- The Professional Speaking Association (The 2009 'Speaker Factor')
Toastmasters International also recognised Simon as the No.1 Public Speaking Evaluator in the UK & Ireland in 2009 and again in 2014.
- TEDxLondon Speaker
- Degrees from Oxford University and the London School of Oriental & African Studies
- Past President for the London Junior Chamber of Commerce (JCI)
- Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA)
- Fellow of the Royal Society for the Arts, Manufacturing and Commerce (RSA)
- Visiting Fellow in Professional Skills at the New College of the Humanities (NCH)
- Visiting Fellow in Professional Skills at the Laing O'Rourke Centre, University of Cambridge
- Adjunct Faculty Member at Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford
- Licensed Practitioner of NLP with Dr Richard Bandler
- Awarded the Freedom of the City of London
- Author: The Best Man Speaker - The Definitive Guide - a 5 star best seller on Amazon
- Author: The Groom Speaker - The Definitive Guide to the Wedding Groom Speech
- Founder: High Impact Speaking - The Executive's Online System
High Impact Speaking - The Executive's Online System is a comprehensive Public Speaking Programme for busy executives and anyone who needs to improve their skills...
"I can't thank you enough. Working through this video program has made a huge difference to my speaking. After my conference presentation, I had so many executives telling me, 'I want you to come and work for my organization'. It just goes to show the power of impactful speech... I can't count how many people told me my presentation was THE best."
Senior Brand Manager for a global consumer products business
If you wish to learn more about what we offer, please do contact us directly using contact details at top of page: either email or mobile!
We look forward to hearing from you!