"The Safe Environment"
Core skills for speaking with confidence
High-Intensity Interactive Talk 1 [H.I.I.T.]
Reputations can stand or fall on the quality of a single presentation.
Subject matter can be complex and attention spans are short. So is the preparation time available. Then, there's the nerves and anxiety...
This practical, interactive H.I.I.T. session targets key skills for maximising your personal impact, when speaking under pressure. You may be presenting to clients/customers, pitching an idea to senior colleagues or seeking to demonstrate your suitability for a new role.
- Project confidence, even if you don't feel confident
- Structure a presentation at very short notice
- Get your message across clearly, concisely and impactfully
- Tailor your delivery skills to suit the medium (whether online or offline)
- Boost your all-round executive presence and 'gravitas'