"Your Red-Hot Elevator Pitch"
How To Really Engage Your Listener
High-Intensity Interactive Talk 2 [H.I.I.T.]
The ability to communicate the true value of a product, service or idea in a short timeframe is a critically important skill... but one which is in short supply.
You may not literally be in an elevator with a multi-billionaire. But you may be pitching to potential investors, seeking to attract new prospects or customers or perhaps answering that seemingly simplest of questions:
"So, what do you do?"
This popular H.I.I.T. offers a set of communication tools for mastering a key communication skill-set. Learn how to construct and refine your pitch, ensuring it's 100% focused on attracting the interest of your listener.
- Engage your listener with your very first word... yes, it's possible!
- Articulate the true value of what you're pitching
- Learn how to strip out unnecessary detail and clutter
- Be more engaging in presentations and meetings
- Leave your listeners wanting more...